Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] Re: SS-CW Tricks et al.

To: Jamie Dupree <2004@jdupree.com>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Re: [YCCC] Re: SS-CW Tricks et al.
From: John Geiger <johngeig@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:43:14 -0800 (PST)
And it is too bad that the contest results articles in
CQ and QST do very little for this.  They basically
rehash the line scores in a textual format.  I think
new contesters would like to read about contest
strategy here.  What did the top scoring stations do?
What little tricks will improve your scores in this
particular contest.  I can read the line scores
myself.

73s John NE0P