Re: [CQ-Contest] QST Construction Articles

To: "'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QST Construction Articles
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:09:06 -0800
Volatility of electronic media is a big issue.  The alternative is to keep
shelves and shelves of magazines or drawers and drawers of articles.
Speaking as one who did both, I would rather try to find another solution.
Heck, the library doesn't even keep old magazines any more.  We're drowning
in information.  I've lost paper copies, too...

Here's a suggestion.  If you find the world's greatest Web site - download
it and save it on CD.  It costs less than 50 cents if you can manage the
download time, which is less of an issue every year.

73, Ward N0AX