RE: [CQ-Contest] QST Construction Articles

To: "'Ward Silver'" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>,"'CQ-Contest Reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] QST Construction Articles
From: "Mike Clarson" <mclarson@rcc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:15:01 -0500
Ward: Point taken. Half an article is better than no article! But the WEB
based stuff is SO disposable. How often have you bookmarked the greatest web
site ever, only to find it gone next time you went there? Where will the web
based contest results/construction details be 10 years from now? (Next
question: Will anyone care?). Remember that famous (infamous?) picture of
President Clinton hugging Monica Lewinsky at a rally? The photographer
stated that the only reason he kept the picture is because he developed it.
If it was taken with a digital camera, he would have previewed it and erased
it. Sorry--getting off topic.--Mike, WV2ZOW