Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Yearbook

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Yearbook
From: Craig Cook <n7or@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 16:41:19 -0800 (PST)
I would be happy with a downloaded PDF on CD-ROM. But,
will there ever be an effort to go back and add
anything prior to 1997? All this talk made me want to
see my multi-op 7th district win in SS sometime in the
early 90's. No can do. I don't collect magazines,
either. The complete QST writeups prior to 1997 would
do me fine. But, then I would never buy the QST on
CDRom, since I don't care about all the other stuff.
Maybe that is a factor in not offering this at
arrl.org
73, Craig - N7OR