Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Line Scores

To: "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RE: Line Scores
From: "Yo3ctk" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:36:11 +0200
Well, my mistake: I was referring to the ARRL Field Day. Sorry for the mix-up, but all my comments stand: we CAN have 12 pages of QST for the Field Day (which isn't even a contest) but we CANNOT have some pages for major international contests sponsored by ARRL

73 de Mike, YO3CTK

----- Original Message ----- From: "Zack Widup" <w9sz@prairienet.org>