[CQ-Contest] Re: QST...A radical thought?

To: "CQ-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Re: QST...A radical thought?
From: "Ward Silver" <hwardsil@centurytel.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:09:57 -0800
It may be that a "send emails here" window would be required.  All this
stuff exists in one form or another on the Web site, which lowers
development costs dramatically, as well as the cost of verification.  Sorry,
lapsing into engineering-speak...I have avoided using the words
"requirements" and "validation", but I
don't...think...I...can...hold...out...much...longerrrrrrr...

73, Ward N0AX