[CQ-Contest] Like to ID a TS-950 Which model do I have??

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Like to ID a TS-950 Which model do I have??
From: "K7VS Van" <wa7fab@cdsnet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:14:45 -0800
Just acquired a TS-950 and not sure which model I have.  Mine says TS-950S
Digital.  I understand that Kenwood made more than one model of this radio.
The one I have reads across the top of the cabinet TS-950S Digital.  It does
have some filters in it and the digital features.  Is this what is commonly
called the FT-950SDX radio or is it an earlier model?  The manual seems to
be for two models.  One called FT-950S and the other described as the
FT-950S Digital.  Did they evenually made three models of this radio?
Thanks for any help.  Van, K7VS