Re: [CQ-Contest] one call sign

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] one call sign
From: "Timo Klimoff" <timo.klimoff@dnainternet.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:39:51 +0200

But now rereading the CQWW rules I found: All entrants must operate within the limits of their chosen category when performing any activity that could impact their submitted score.

Is that sentence by any means impling I should not go to other bands while SOSB?? Beacause actually as Jim correctly pointed out even presence on the other bands helps my SB effort not talking about arranging sceds.

As we know that it is perfectly ok and allowed that you can work single band but make some qsos all bands and submit the log with marking these other bands as a check log ... then I understand this rule that "within the limits of their chosen category when performing any activity that could
impact their submitted score" means that making skeds or moving multipliers from other bands is prohibited. It, if something, is activity which is not in the limits of chose category.

73, Timo OH1NOA