RE: [CQ-Contest] Signing /QRP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Signing /QRP
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 16:30:59 -0800
Roy, WA4DOU wrote:

===
Folks,
  As a longtime member of QRP ARCI, the oldest and
largest QRP organization, I'll be happy to contact various
members/officers about the subject of /qrp and why its
gumming up the works in the contest world. I believe it
will likely stimulate written comment in articles in the club
journal and other club journals to discourage the practice.
I'll try and send copies to other qrp clubs.
===

Tnx, Roy...that's great. I sincerely think *everyone* will benefit in the long run...both QRPers & Non-QRPers.

73...

Rick, K6VVA