[CQ-Contest] Cross-cutting Ham Computer Mailing List

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:26:13 -0500
Is there an established reflector (one with a substantial membership) on the topic of Ham Radio Contesting and Computers?

It seems as if, every couple of days, something is posted on one of the lists I frequent having to do with broad computer issues that are not specific to a particular type of software (e.g., a particular logging program or a topic like propagation). As an example, someone just posted on the DX4WIN reflector a query about configuring two parallel ports under Windows XP. This clearly has relevance far beyond the DX4WIN community, given how we use parallel ports, but I don't know where else you would post it for broader response.

Thanks for any suggestions.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database
was updated 20 Oct 2004