RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: SO2R with KENWOOD Radios +++

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] RE: SO2R with KENWOOD Radios +++
From: K6VVA <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:36:21 -0800
Pete, N4ZR wrote:

=======
Maybe it is time for the Windows logging software people and the SO2R
hardware people to get together and agree on a standard way of performing
"traditional" SO2R LPT port functions via USB (A/B switching, PTT, CW and
band data, at least), so that everyone could work to a common interface.
=======

Bravo...I like your *logical* thinking and suggestion, Pete. Implementation of the concept may not be so easy, but ya got my vote and support if you want to spearhead such an effort.

73...

Rick, K6VVA