[CQ-Contest] New Contest Great Lakes Sweepstakes

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Contest Great Lakes Sweepstakes
From: "Sean D.Fleming (K8KHZ)" <sean@k8khz.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 00:58:34 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
 I am the contest chairman for  a new contest the Great Lakes Sweepstakes.
this contest is replacing
the Great Lakes QSO Party. The contest is just for fun. We want to  promote
the great lakes area.
We would like expeditions to Great Lakes Lighthouses and Great Lakes USI's.
The MDXA along with
W8TTS of the ARHLS has an award for working Great Lakes Light Houses.
please go to the web site and check over the rules and dates. I would like
feedback from everyone.
Is this something you might get into. What is the best date. I know the
contest
weekends are very full. We are taking everyone's comments and seeing how
we can have a great start here. The MDXA is not a contest club but a DX club
but
we like to have a nice event.   please comment on our contest. please send
ideas and also some well thought opinions. here is the web site
http://mdxa1.org/GLSWEEPS.html  you can reply to me at k8khz@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Sean K8KHZ
http://www.k8khz.com