RE: [CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha

To: "'David Pruett'" <k8cc@comcast.net>,"'Bill Turner'" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>,"'RTTY reflector'" <rtty@contesting.com>,"'Contest reflector'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] A little LoTW gotcha
From: "Mike Fatchett, W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:11:53 -0700
I think it is easier getting top secret clearance than access to LOTW.

It has to be the more user unfriendly system around and I am an IT guy.

I am all for eliminating as much cheating as possible but where do you draw
the line.  I spend my time chasing dx not trying to hack into the ARRL
computer so I can fake DXCC.  There has to be a better way.

Mike W0MU