Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints

To: ku8e@bellsouth.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 14:29:54 EST
In a message dated 2/11/05 2:06:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ku8e@bellsouth.net writes:

Since the start of 2005 there has been a RTTY contest just about  every
weekend, with more to come in the following weeks.  Are you guys  going to just
claim every weekend for yourselves.

Jeff,

I guess you now know how all those non-contester rag chewers feel  about us
contesters taking over "their" frequencies every weekend.

Actually I thought the two contest groups did OK together during the  NAQP
CW/ARRL RTTY weekend when most of the NAQP activity slid down the  band 20 KHz
or so from where they normally might have been. I think that  would work for
this weekend's contests as well.

73  -  Jim   K8MR