Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RTTY and CW Sprints
From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:50:38 -0800
KU8E said:

Since the start of 2005 there has been a RTTY contest just about every
weekend, with more to come in the following weeks. Are you guys going to just > claim every weekend for yourselves.

I guess that says that RTTY contests are becoming very popular.

One neat thing about the RTTY reflector is that after every contest, there is not a piss and moan session about SO2R, packet, cheating power, self spotting, etc. 73

I'll bet that is the same thing the CW guys said when they first started having fone contests. 73
Tom W7WHY