RE: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software

To: "'Mario'" <s56a@bit.si>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 15:03:03 -0000
In n1mm logger version 5 that is being developed now we have developed a no
external hardware so2r capability.  With a computer with 2 sound cards and a
couple cables we can take 2 radio audio and switch it from mono on either
radio to stereo with one radio in each ear to track radio selection from the
keyboard.  It also switches the mic and playback of recorded messages to one
radio or the other to track the selected transmit radio so vox and voice
keying track properly.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net