Re: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Next generation SO2R and logging software
From: Doug Smith W9WI <w9wi@earthlink.net>
Date: 13 Feb 2005 10:13:39 -0600
On Sun, 2005-02-13 at 02:37, Igor Sokolov wrote:
> We are planning on possible operation of HQ stations in IARU from
> zone 30. Since there need to be several stations scattered around the
> entire zone we immediately thought of N1MM with internet
> connectivity. So we tried to test how it works, 4.0.189 was said to

Have you looked into TLF?  http://home.iae.nl/users/reinc/TLF-0.2.html

It also offers Internet networking.  While it runs on Linux, there is a
"DXPedition Disk" CD which allows you to temporarily boot Linux on a
computer that ordinarily runs Windows, without affecting the Windows
installation.

I don't know if it answers the rest of your concerns.  I've not used it
in a contest yet.  (will probably try it in ARRL SSB)  But if you
haven't already checked TLF out, you should.
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN  EM66