Re: [CQ-Contest] Global Flyer - Sleep deprivation, food intake,and physi

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Global Flyer - Sleep deprivation, food intake,and physical ...
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:33:49 -0600
It is all competition but with a difference.  In athletics you won't see
many overweight competitors...in radiosporting you will see too many over-
weight individuals who have neglected to take care of themselves.  There
is a difference.  Athletics promotes a healthy lifestyle, whereas ham radio
...well you get my point.  Yuri, I will be checking the size of your waist.

Doug

--
Doug Renwick VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet, Saskatchewan, Canada S0K 0Y0