[CQ-Contest] 14.300 MHz

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 14.300 MHz
From: "Steve NN2NN" <swojton@wzrd.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:33:10 -0500
Dear Contesters,

I have been in many contests over the years. RTTY, CW and SSB. They have helped
me sharpen my operating skills.
And they are fun!

I am now a Net Control Station for the Intercontinental Amatuer Traffic Net and
the Maritime Mobile Service Network that operate on 14.300 MHz. We assist
maritime mobile stations, deployed service personel, missionaries abroad and
the general Amatuer Radio community pass emergency, medical and priority type
traffic from about 1100 until 0200 UTC daily. Even non amatuer stations with
emergencies have been assisted on 14.300 Mhz.

This posting is to ask you that the next time you operate in a SSB contest to
please keep 14.300 MHz in mind when you are looking for a frequency to call CQ.
This past weekend with good condx on 20 it was very difficult to pass any
traffic.

Thanks for reading this email and hope you did well in the contest.

73,
Steve NN2NN

nn2nn@mmsn.org
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.