Re: [CQ-Contest] Who gives them more rights than the rest?

To: "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Who gives them more rights than the rest?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:28:07 -0800
Guys, if you want to argue this be my guest, but remember the old saying
about wrestling with a pig: You just get mud all over yourself and the pig
enjoys it anyway.

The folks on 14.300 have a personality defect that nobody here is going to
cure. Just obey the rules, share the frequency like a gentleman and don't
worry about it. Let them have the stroke, not you.

--
Bill, W6WRT