Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LoTW
From: "Jeff Maass" <jmaass@columbus.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:44:38 -0500

The PJ2T logs are all submitted to LOTW soon after each contest
by Caribbean Contesting Consortium (CCC) club Secretary W8TK.
There are currently 175,145 QSOs represented in the system, all
made since the founding of the station in November 2000.

QSL manager N9AG has reported that (subjectively) LOTW appears
to have taken some of the load off of his (unenviable) job of
replying to each PJ2T QSL received.

All my PJ2/K8ND logs are in the LOTW system, too. The hard
part is navigating the anal-retentive initial registration
process for the primary call. Adding a portable operation
call after that is dead simple, and once done it's easy to
upload log additions after each operation.

73,

Jeff Maass  K8ND