Re: [CQ-Contest] Worked Before...

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Worked Before...
From: Hank Kohl K8DD <k8dd@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:25:24 -0500
It happened several times in CQ WW CW from VO2AAA Zone 2 Labrador by some
well known stations.  And they would not belive they were not in our log.
Oh well - can't wait to see the UBN.
And we worked anyone who called us, no matter how many times.
Hank    K8DD

--

'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
 level then beat you  with experience.'           -anon