Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's change the ARRLDX rules

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's change the ARRLDX rules
From: "Lawrence Stoskopf" <stoskopf@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 18:05:34 GMT
I actually would like to see yet another category:  I don't like staying up
all night fighting 80 and 40.  Would like to see an upper band section.  At
this stage of the cycle, 15 and even 10 open for a bit, but 20 is the band
for now.  So if I stay on single band 10, it's boring, single band 15 is
exciting for a while, but if I do single 20, I miss all the excitement of
the openings when everyones up higher.  Enough categories and everyone gets
a certificate!!

N0UU