Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's change the ARRLDX rules

To: "John Laney" <k4bai@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Let's change the ARRLDX rules
From: "Nathan Moreschi" <n4ydu@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 00:22:39 +0100
What happened to being content with participating and reaching personal
goals? This reminds me of sad youth sports situation when everyone gets a
trophy. I'm opposed to watering awards down. The categories are fine as they
are in my opinion. I want a trophy to mean something when I win it.

73,

Nate/N4YDU