[CQ-Contest] How about ditching ARRL DX top 10 completely?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] How about ditching ARRL DX top 10 completely?
From: "Valeri Stefanov" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:40:01 +0300
I would also suggest separate scoring for Western / Central and Eastern
Europe for ARRL :-))).
Europeans are main DX group of participants in this one.

Now we are NOT interested at all to participate seriously in ARRL from South
Eastern Europe for easily understood reasons :-)))  Same differences as
between East Coast and West Coast refering proximity to Europe.

A 100 W and a dipole UK station has the same signal in US as  LZ with full
legal power and phased verticals on 80m for example.

That is why ARRL is not a priority contest for LZ9W M/M Team here :-((.

73 de Wally LZ2CJ