Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl
From: w2nra@optonline.net
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 13:15:16 -0400
Hi Zack,

You don't!  A busted call is a busted QSO!  If a station does not get your call
right, you are N.I.L. and that is the way it's supposed to be.  If you had sent
YV0D a card from W9SZ with a SASE and the YV0D had your callsign in his log as
W9HZ, you'd get your own card back in the mail marked N.I.L. and maybe a note
saying he's sorry.  Why should it be different with any other means of QSLing?

73
Art
W2NRA