Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl

To: <w2nra@optonline.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"Bill Turner" <dezrat1242@ispwest.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] e qsl
From: "Laci HA0HW" <ha0hw@pannondxc.hu>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 19:43:35 +0200
Bill, I agree with you in this point! ( I do it in this manner too.)
But what does LOTW or eQSL with mistook local day and UTC day?
These QSOs will never find each others...
I receiving many QSLs from west coasters with wrong day on their QSLs. (
Time, QRG, mode all are ok, but the day of our QSO is less with one day what
I logged in correct UTC time...)
73 de Laci
ha0hw@pannondxc.hu
http://www.c3.hu/~ha0khw/ha0hw.html