[CQ-Contest] CW on tonight show

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CW on tonight show
From: Scott Neader KA9FOX <ka9fox@qth.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 11:48:12 -0500
If any of you didn't catch the cell phone text messaging versus CW
competition last night on the Tonight Show, I captured the file with a new
video card I have in my PC, then converted to a couple different
formats.  Never done this before, so I'm sure there is room for improvement.

Anyway, I have them available via my home Internet connection:

http://home.qth.com

There are 3 files... the 3mb file is pretty low quality, but for any of you
dialup users, it may be a good option.  The other two are 22mb and 91mb
(the original MPG file)

Enjoy!  Long live CW!!  C U Dayton!

73 - Scott KA9FOX