Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Prizes

To: <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contest Prizes
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 06:15:40 -0000
Mr. Hans I think the, enclosed, definition of amateur adequately answers your
comment:

 am·a·teur
n.
  1.. A person who engages in an art, science, study, or athletic activity as a
pastime rather than as a profession.
  2.. Sports. An athlete who has never accepted money, or who accepts money
under restrictions specified by a regulatory body, for participating in a
competition.
  3.. One lacking the skill of a professional, as in an art.

MAL               N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm