[CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 ACOM & Win A Free Trip to Brazil RafflesClosed Vi

To: yccc@yccc.org, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2006 ACOM & Win A Free Trip to Brazil RafflesClosed Via Paypal - CU Dayton
From: K1ZM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 02:51:26 EDT
Hi Gang

As I am now off to catch a plane to the Dayton Hamvention, the WRTC 2006 Acom
Raffle and the Win A Free trip to Brazil for WRTC 2006 Raffle

VIA PAYPAL

are now C L O S E D  as I am no longer available to process incoming entries.

Many thanks to those who are not attending the Dayton Hamvention for
participating via PAYPAL.

The drawing for both raffles will be conducted at the Contest Dinner in
Dayton this coming Saturday night, May 21, 2005.  Winners of both raffles will
be
notified next week and announced on these reflectors.

Good luck to all those who participated and many thanks for supporting WRTC
2006.

73 JEFF K1ZM
For the WRTC Organizing Committee

K1ZM@aol.com