Re: [CQ-Contest] 2005 Dayton Forum Wrap Up

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] 2005 Dayton Forum Wrap Up
From: "Gerry Treas, K8GT" <k8gt@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 20:25:41 -0400
I agree with K9GX, NT5C, K8MR and I suppose many others.  It was nice to
have the space and air conditioning and the quiet at the Crowne Plaza,
and being able to just bop up to my room was nice.  But I did have
things to do at Hara and missed most of the antenna forum, my favorite,
with contesting next, but would have liked to do the DX forum but
couldn't.  As has been said before, being able drop in and out of forums
for various reasons is handy.

Sure hope something can be done to get the forums back at Hara next year.

73, Gerry  K8GT