Re: [CQ-Contest] Bill Windle Operating Event

To: "Jim George" <n3bb@mindspring.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"R Johnson" <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bill Windle Operating Event
From: "Jan-Eric Rehn (SM3CER - 7S3A - SA3R)" <jan-eric.rehn@telia.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:02:16 +0200
Hello Bob,

The First Class CW Operators' Club - FOC

FOC Web Site at: http://www.firstclasscw.org.uk/

Full rules can be found at: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/bwfocqp.htm
as well as on the FOC Web Site.

Note that this is not a contest - it's an "operating event".

73 de Jan, SM3CER

Jan-Eric Rehn - SM3CER - Contest call: 7S3A - SA3R
SSA Contest Manager - SWEDEN
E-mail: sm3cer@contesting.com - sm3cer@ssa.se
SM3CER Contest Service: http://www.sk3bg.se/contest/
SK3BG Web Site: http://www.sk3bg.se/
Also QRV in MS or MM from: SI9AM - SK3IK - SL3ZV
K6U at WRTC-96 / Referee at WRTC-2000 and WRTC-2002