Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log submission

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>,"VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AA log submission
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 07:28:50 -0000
Brett the problem for those of us who use CT is CT won't generate a Cabrillo
file for the AA contest. In the header there is this message:

SOAPBOX:
Cabrillo Format not yet implemented for this contest
END-OF-LOG:

CT users are stuck using the manual robot at JARL. I don't blame K1EA for not
including Cabrillo for AA because it's not supported by JARL. I also don't lay
any blame on Trey N5KO. Trey developed what was supposed to be a 'standard'.
Other folks decided they were smarter than the 'standard' and decided to change
it, thereby no longer making it 'standard'.
We are all between a rock and hard place on this issue. We all become aware of
it, every year,  because of problems submitting logs to JARL for AA.

MAL              N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm