[CQ-Contest] "Everyone" knows CT...

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] "Everyone" knows CT...
From: "Larry Schimelpfenig" <k7sv@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 05:15:50 -0400
I think it was Mark Bailey's (KD4D) comment that began the thread that
degenerated into another round of "my logging software is best". Everyone
seems to be passionate about whichever product it is that they use.

While Mark's "Everyone knows CT" comment may not take into consideration new
operators getting into contesting, I sense that between CT, NA and Writelog
in the CT mode, a good majority of contesters do know CT.

For a variety of reasons I migrated from CT to NA to the product I currently
use. Part of the reason I use the software that I currently do is to
maintain familiarity with the software used at the multips from which I do
or have operated in the past. Part of the reason the multis used the
software they did was because "most" operators were familiar and comfortable
with CT.

73 de Larry K7SV