Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Vladimir V. Sidorov" <eu1sa@belsonet.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:54:12 +0300
Igor,
You have made a very serious statement. In fact, you blame LoTW for forged
confirmations or so. But you ARE on LoTW! I have found 7 QSLs in the LoTW
for contacts with you.
Can you please kindly check with your manager whether your logs were
uploaded to the LoTW or not, as you state. And how come, if you say, no
validation documents were ptovided to the ARRL.

73,

Vladimir EU1SA

---