Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: "Alan Zack" <k7acz@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:44:10 -0000
The military did not issue licenses/calls at KR6. I went to the American
Consulate office in Naha Okinawa to get my personal call/license and to change
the status of our club station and become the trustee..... I was there in the
early 60's.
As for the P5 that was screwed up from the start and we will never the truth
about when it was rescinded.

MAL                N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm