Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] L.O.T.W.
From: "Dale L Martin" <kg5u@hal-pc.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:54:49 -0500
On > How many more QSLs would we all have if it were more - a lot more
-
>user
> friendly?

and a lot more questionable as to validity?

If the procedures for identification and verification are reduced,
then so is the trust and confidence in the information being
protected.  That's the basis of Public Key Infrastructure and trusts.

I'm hoping one day, other countrie's amateur radio organizations will
take up the ARRL's LOTW lead, establish their own LOTW's and then
establish third-party trusts with each other and the ARRL.

73,
dale, kg5u