Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Base

To: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>, <CQ-CONTEST@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Remote Base
From: "Kelly Taylor" <ve4xt@mts.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:10:35 -0500
The rules say 'station location' which suggests to me that the station is
where the operator is sitting.

Be that as it may, given that the rules are silent on the issue, as long as
he chooses one and keeps it consistent throughout the contest, I don't see
why it matters. Nor do I see any basis on which to argue the point.

So it seems the question isn't what 'should' he give out, but rather what
'did' he give out. The answer to the latter is the correct one for the
former.

73, kelly
ve4xt