[CQ-Contest] Interference help

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Interference help
From: "Jacob W Tennant" <k8jwt@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 00:52:41 -0400
I am trying to get rid of a 60Hz hum/growl I have on every band.

It starts at 60 Hz and then every 60Hz thereafter and it is killing any
chance of real contesting attempts I may try as on 20 meters it obliterates
all but the strongest PSK-31 or RTTY signals plus is starting to give me a
headache when operating for long periods of time.

I have run grounding system for everything I can radio,tuner,power
supply,computer, even the the metal frame of my desk is grounded but it is
still there at around a S5 or greater level on 20 meters and lower on the
higher bands.

Jacob Tennant - K8JWT