Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference help

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Interference help
From: "Simon Brown (HB9DRV)" <simon@hb9drv.ch>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 19:41:32 +0200
Staggeringly stupid question - you do have isolation between radio and PC I
assume? You haven't just connected the radio straight to the PC (because
this can cause what you are seeing) ?

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005