Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupe Question -- correction

To: CQ-Contest MailList <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dupe Question -- correction
From: Don Field <don.field@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:29:25 +0100
Still wrong Ev. It all depends on which contest and which robot. There isn't
some magic "robot in the sky". Every contest organiser has a different
system. For the IOTA contest, for example, we certainly do check the dates
in the log when it is first submitted, and bounce it if the dates don't
match the contest. There is considerable variability between contest
organisers about the amount of validation they do at that point.

Don G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager