Re: [CQ-Contest] Another way to look at "daylight"

To: "'Art Boyars'" <art.boyars@verizon.net>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Another way to look at "daylight"
From: <k0luz@topsusa.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 08:52:18 -0400
If we are referring to live time posting during the contest,  both types of
people can be accommodated.  If you're the type that does wants to push
himself/herself to do as well as you can and don't want to see the scores,
then be a participant of live time posting so that your score is available
to those who are interested in seeing the real time scores.  But don't look
at the scoring yourself. Surely we can configure a show/don't show switch
into the software.

73
Red K0LUZ