[CQ-Contest] Another way to look at "daylight"

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Another way to look at "daylight"
From: "Art Boyars" <art.boyars@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 00:10:29 -0400
I have not read all the current thread on real-time score posting (actually,
this one is "Return of the Bride of the Son of the Thread ...").  However, I'd
like to offer a thought for consideration.

Which is a better measure of your personal fortitude/drive: that you will work
harder to beat somebody; or that you will push yourself to do as well as you
can, even if you don't know how the other people are doing?

Lots of ways to look at life, and I'll bet you'd get a lot of different
answers..

73, Art K3KU
"If they gave points for having fun, I'd win every time."