[CQ-Contest] SO MO Assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO MO Assisted
From: K4BEV@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:23:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/05 7:39:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jukka.klemola@nokia.com writes:

    Re: [CQ-Contest] UBN/Log disclosure (was:   Re:  RES:  D4B QRT)

There is  a lingual image trying to transfer the message assisted is history,
make only  one single op category.

Roger that thought!
We should have SINGLE op and MULTI op categories. The category now called
Assisted should be incorporated into the MULTI category though, NOT the  Single.

You are either doing the contest on your own, or you're not... If others  are
finding stations for you to work you are not working the contest on your
own. Since other operators are assisting you, you are involved in a
multi-operator effort. I really don't see how this became a part of the single
op cat in
the first place.

73, Don - K4BEV