Re: [CQ-Contest] [CTDXCC] The Perfect Contest

To: Jim George <n3bb@mindspring.com>, CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [CTDXCC] The Perfect Contest
From: Robert Wood <rwood90@direcway.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 22:34:07 -0500
Log checking is working.
The judges are to be congratulated for using computer checking to improve
the hobby.

The Perfect Contest:
1.   More operators across the world.    The perfect contest is going to
have at least a 1000 entries from SA
and another 1000 from AF.   A thousand or so from VU too.
2.   For stateside contests such as SS.   LOTS more operators.
3.   Lots more operators with Low Band antennas !
4.   Sunspots high and A =1.

73 w5aj