Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contest Country Files - 23 October2005

To: ve3iay@rac.ca
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contest Country Files - 23 October2005
From: mike l dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:20:00 -0700
this thread has been quite interesting to me: country files, and stored
in the computer knowledge.  I still adhere to the rules as set forth in
the year 1953. Using 1953 rules and equipment i got to within scoring
about 1/2 as many points as K6SE did in the 2003 CQWW. but i got to admit
i made only 5 QSOs with N6RO making 100, in the same contest and same
division (AADX 2004)

anyone want to hear streaming audio from my BC348 this upcoming CW CQWW?

mike w7dra