Re: [CQ-Contest] Important Issues

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Important Issues
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 19:00:51 -0000
Did anyone see my article in Nov QST about the High Speed CW test in
Macedonia?  Look at the pics.  Lots of kids.  Girls too!

What's different in E. Europe?  Not every kid has Internet access in
their bedroom?  Anything else?  Perhaps if "it" can be identified, it
can be addressed.

BTW, for the DX who don't have access to QST and wish to see it, I
scanned the article and it can be viewed here (each page is about
80K):
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/QST_hst_p1.jpg
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/QST_hst_p2.jpg
http://w2up.home.mindspring.com/QST_hst_p3.jpg