Re: [CQ-Contest] Live audio during WW Phone

To: "'Bob Naumann - W5OV'" <w5ov@w5ov.com>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Live audio during WW Phone
From: "W0MU" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:32:29 -0600
If the op is wasting time listening to some internet radio he is not making
contacts!

I applaud the effort to allow us to listen in on a top notch station.  It
will allow many a chance to experience a small slice of operating at a big
gun station.

It is much easier to be logged into to a dx cluster with a fake call and get
a much better idea of what is going on in the contest than listening to an
audio feed of one op on an unknown band.

This is just another excellent way to expose more people to the world of
contesting!

Mike W0MU