Re: [CQ-Contest] An Observation

To: "'N5IET Bob'" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] An Observation
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 14:37:41 -0000
It is definitely one of the reasons I got k1ttt.  My old ky1h had 2 bad
phonetics.  The only problem we have with k1ttt is getting the third t
sometimes, there are lots of stations that seem to get k1tt and lose the
third one.

Another reason is that ky1s was getting lots of qsl's from cw contests.  And
actually k1ttt is faster on cw by a couple dits than ky1h.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net