Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics

To: "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Phonetics
From: "Tim Makins" <tim.ei8ic@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:54:52 -0000
I remember an article in the British mag 'Radcom' about twenty years ago
suggesting a
contest where all participants used the 'Aggle' series of phonetics:
A=Aggle, B=Baggle, C=Caggle, D=Daggle, E=Eaggle, F=Faggle, G=Gaggle, etc.

Give it a try with your own callsign - could be memorable !! <smile>

73s Tim EI8IC
http://www.mapability.com/ei8ic/
Ham Map Heaven. Contester Resources.
Free zone maps, and contest bandplans
The most comprehensive free prefix maps on the web